You can access and run any of your applications from any device that has a Citrix client. This includes Windows, Macintosh, Linux, iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod), and Android PDAs and tablets. You can access your email, calendar, and contact items from any device that supports activesync such as Windows Moble, iOS, and Android devices. PLEASE NOTE: Blackberry devices do not fully implement the activesync standard; therefore, only email (not calendar or contacts) are accessable from a blackberry. To fully synchronize your blackberry you can download AstraSync (www.astrasync.com) which will manage the synchronization process.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization use Thin Clients to connect to the UWITC?
- Data Management Concepts W-9 Form
- How Do I Update My Organization's Profile?
- What are the external IP addresses for the mail servers
- How does the UWITC determine our monthly bill
- Is there any application the UWITC cannot host?
- Is my data secure?
- How does printing work?
- What support is provided?
- Who owns the software licenses?